About Us

Camera Records in Time was formed in the summer of 2009 out of a desire to create an environment where photographers can habitually come together to support one another artistically and receive feedback about their work.

Friday, October 7, 2011

Max & Oscar: By Traverse Day Robinette

My time with Max and Oscar was out of this world. We went to the far reaches of our imagination and back. For nine months I documented their adventures, which I was lucky to take part in. I’m still in the editing process and it has been hard for me to part with certain images for most are filled with great memories. The selection of images is from the winter months, where we go sledding, make robot puppets and explore the zoo. By the next post I should have my edit down and finally start work on sequencing. The final product of this project is a book, which I plan to hand deliver to the boys and their family in Chicago.

Traverse Day Robinette, Franklin Park Zoo © 2011

Traverse Day Robinette, Oscar Building Robot Puppets © 2011

Traverse Day Robinette, Oscar © 2011

Traverse Day Robinette, Max Sledding Down the Driveway © 2011

Traverse Day Robinette, Max © 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...